Saturday, December 18, 2010

Just doing as I am told...

I am a unique individual.  You should know that right from the start.  I am usually good at making my own decisions, but sometimes I need a little help.  Take my sister Mandy.  I am eight years older than she is, but lately she has been telling me what to do.  Mandy said I needed to get my own computer, so I did.  She then said I needed to get a Facebook account, so I did.  Now she says I need to have my own blog, so here I am.

I am still trying to decide what I shall do with my blog  You will probably be reading a lot about my dear cat Zaboo.  Dear cat, Mandy, not dead cat.  Quit reading over my shoulder.  Also, readers should beware:  anyone who knows me will tell you I cannot spell. 

Well, I think I am done.  Not bad for my first time, if I do say so myself.  A special thanks to Steven for comming up with the perfect name for my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment